Summer festival season is getting super-ripe (but not in that #StinkyDBG way — more like peaches and pines, less like rotted meat). This week sees several SpokesBUZZ bands performing at festivals around the Front Range and beyond. Go support them before you have to wear a sweater to do so.
The Fest List
- Hot off their sizzling Bohemian Nights performance last weekend, The Burroughs play Bootleggin’ Days Brewfest in Garden City on Fri. 8/21.
- The folks at BreckCreate clearly have excellent taste; they booked three SpokesBUZZ bands to play the Breckenridge International Festival of Arts this week. Pandas & People are up first on Thu. 8/20, followed by Post Paradise on Sat. 8/22 and Chemistry Club on Sun. 8/23.
- Colorado State University takes it one step further, welcoming back their students at Ramapalooza with 3.25 SpokesBUZZ bands on Fri. 8/21: Matt Mahern, American Blackout, and Qbala — (plus SpokesBUZZ alum Maxwell Hughes who is now playing in Edison).
- The fellas in American Blackout then turn right around and play Sat. 8/22 at the Fort Collins Peach Festival along with their SpokesBUZZ brothers-who-are-also-actually-brothers in Winchester Holiday
- Pandas & People pop up again to play the USA Pro Challenge Fort Collins Finish Festival at noon in Old Town.
- The Higher Ground Music Festival brings four SpokesBUZZ bands to Denver on Sat. 8/22 for a day of emerging indie rock. Don’t miss Slow Caves, The Patti Fiasco, Chemistry Club and Red Fox Run — tickets are still available at a discounted rate but prices will increase soon so buy now!
Whew! That’s a lot of festing. But don’t forget, you’ll have a chance to unwind next weekend with SpokesBUZZ at our annual Poolside Party on Fri. 8/28 at the Fort Collins Country Club. We’ll have live music from The Burroughs, beverages from New Belgium Brewing and Coyote Gold All-Natural Margaritas, and an opportunity to win at SpokesBATTLE (our first-ever music trivia contest!). RSVP by 8/25 to email@example.com if you want to attend!